Monday, January 21, 2008

More Twittering with Teachable Moments

Since I've been connecting to other blogs, I'm finding there is an active community of edubloggers out there on cyberspace, and am beginning to recognize the same folks trying out some of these things. It seems there is a community growing on Twitter.  Right after my previous post, Corey (my husband) sent me a link to Langwitches blog entry about the Teachable Moments Shoutout.  I'm a little shy about committing to this, but I think I'll follow this twitter account and see what happens.  Sometimes you just have to jump right in and try stuff! :)

Blogged with Flock

1 comment:

Corey Smith said...

Eva,

You may want to checkout Cool Cat Teacher's post Twitter in academics where she expands on a post called Twitter for Academia which lists a number of ideas for using Twitter for teaching.

Corey